The annual AAP membership
The American Association of Psychedelics Membership focuses on Advocacy, Training, and Education for all members. As the psychedelic community continues to grow at unprecedented speeds, cross training of interdisciplinary specialties in required to maintain responsible and accountable growth at a momentum the health and wellness space have never seen. Membership to the American Association of Psychedelics vows advocacy for all including: community members, providers, medical suppliers, therapists of all disciplines (behavioral, physical, massage), acupuncturists, researchers, and educators.
- 20% off all AAP conference tickets
- Listed as an AAP Member on the AAP website
AAP Organizational Membership
Advocating for a Global Purpose from the United States
The American Association of Psychedelics is a leading nonprofit education organization dedicated to advancing the field of psychedelics through regulatory and scientific means in the United States.
We are now accepting applications from quality organizations throughout the world wishing to establish a presence in the United States and contribute to the increasing efficacy of treatment options.
For members that also are interested In receiving the
American Association of Psychedelics
American Association of Psychedelics Qualified Provider considerations would be given to those possessing:
- A minimum education degree of a Masters or Doctorate level program
- Proof of completion of a nationally certified residency program
- Two professional references
- Proof of advanced licensing including, but not limited to: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Drug Enforcement Administration, State Licensing, Malpractice Licensing
If all preliminary competencies are met, your application will be presented to the American Association of Psychedelics medical review board.
Recertification every two years.